Sunday, March 4, 2018

Pro Solar Hawaii Yelp From Search Engines

I was sent a message asking me about my claim Ryan Thompson / Pro Solar Hawaii had made defamatory  posts to Yelp about me. I have been advised not to post the screenshots of all of them.  Well, if you don't believe me, How about the search results from Yahoo search on 3/3/2018?

Pro Solar Hawaii Yelp from Yahoo seach result


How about Google? Google has the same info. Only they show that Pro Solar Hawaii is rated 1 star. How can a company that's been in business installing solar systems as long as Pro Solar Hawaii claims, would they have not more stars on yelp??? Maybe because they are not very good at what they do?

Pro Solar Hawaii Yelp from Google seach result


You know its bad when the search engines catch you in your despicable acts. If you are looking to buy a solar system from Pro Solar Hawaii, It has been my experience that if you do not allow Ryan Thompson / Pro Solar Hawaii to lie to you, and try and intimidate you, Ryan will go online and make defamatory comments about you. Its all an effort to intimidate.


Pro Solar Hawaii Defamatory Comment

There are many defamatory comments about me. Instead of posting a lot of redacted posts, I have only posted this one. After all the B.S. lies Ryan Thompson / Pro Solar Hawaii told me, and the fact that the solar install on my house is clearly not correct. I would advice anyone thinking to buy a solar system from Pro Solar Hawaii, To look elsewhere. This is a poorly run solar installer with complaints logged at BBB and The Hawaii Regulated Industries Complaint Office. There are several filed complaints, go see them for yourself. Contact the BBB and ask them why this solar company went from A+ rated to not being accredited? I'm gonna guess its because of the proven lies and unethical business practices by this company.